Hi all. As you can see we have a nice selection of designs this year, some styles of which we have not seen before.
New this year that I can think of:
- Vee’s flannel shirt.
- Emma’s VT with winter and fall, nice juxtaposition. Here.
- Max’s Farmers Market / Veggies.
- Sol’s design (top middle) which reminds me of a Contra Power Up from back in the day.
- Abby’s foliage based deer.
- Brennden’s Vermont music scene influenced guitar.
- Tim’s moose – I don’t think we have ever had a moose.
- Brennden’s rustic farm style windmill.
- Beny’s solar panels.
And some classics which may play well from deer, to cartoon-ish animals, to winter sports, and trucks with mud.
Voting will happen soon where students pick their favorite 5 designs.
What are your top 5?
~ Mr. Cronin