Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Happy Halloween! Costume Photo at 9:45!
- Tomorrow are our CSL days. Going to be wild and different, but a good experience. Remember that we are giving back to the local community, and these two days are not about you.
- Would anyone like to stay for the Cawd Homework Club? Please remember that if you are missing any assignment, you are required to stay after until you are current.
- There is a FAFSA meeting today 10-12 with Ms. Charron – are there seniors interested?
- M117 today at 10:30 is the Costume Contest. Let’s to win some free cars! (There are no free cars)
- Today is your final Wednesday in your Q1 seat! We are going to switch to Q2 seats next Tuesday.
- We are having a Lockdown Drill today at 1:20. This is where we turn off lights, put computers asleep, lock doors, and sit on the floor for maybe 10 minutes. We must be silent during this time. Imagine you have no mouth. They will come around and test doors, you will hear people in the hallways, it is all a drill. As this also deals with my safety, don’t fool around. M’key?
9:40 Attendance and Video
9:45 Halloween Class Photo
Us and any other “Good People” that we can snag.
10:00 Morning Photoshop Restoration Content
- Quick select
- Moving selections
- Building Borders
10:45 (Break 15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Monday -> Wednesday Afternoon Cawd and Cawd2 Exercise: Isometric Haunted House
Today is it! Finish, and get all assets to your Creative Director.
Dailies (either in progress or complete) at 1:55 through Cawd2 Twitters.