Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Big Quiz today! Game day quiz! Make sure know the answers to the extra credit questions! Only you as a class determine if we have a game day next Friday, or we have a normal day of school.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Morning Animate Content
- Review of interface
- Setting up Properties to be 1080p as a default
- Review of tablet
- Review of “Close Large Gaps” option of the fill tool
- Review of FBF
- Exporting a video / Media Encoder
10:15 Morning Animate Animation Exercise: Ball Bouncing
Animate a ball coming from the top of the screen, bouncing at least 5 times, and then coming to a rest.
We are going to use “Squash and Stretch” Principle of Animation in Ball Bouncing FBF animation. Let’s watch it to review:
Remember to keep the volume the same!
- Create a line for your “world” – this is so we aren’t bouncing on the bottom of the state.
- Ball comes down from the top, bounces 5 times, and then comes to a rest.
- Use Squash and Stretch, while at the same time retaining volume.
- Fill the ball.
- Export the video through Media Encoder, bring into Premiere, and then add impact sounds.
Upload to the Shared Folder on Google Drive into your “week_11” folder as “ballBouncing.mp4”.
10:45 (Break 15 Minutes)
11:00 Week 11 Game Day Determining Quiz
- Silent until noon.
- Stay in your seats.
- When complete move right into our post-quiz project.
- Click here.
11:25 Friday Morning Sketching Exercise: 1 Point Perspective in City looking UP with color
In short, replicate the following sketch! Using a single point perspective method where the city buildings are moving up toward the sky. Just as we saw in the learning resource, setup your “floors” or “windows” to get smaller as they go away for us to account for the increased distance from the user.
If unclear, please review the learning resource that is supplied in the Monday dayplan until 5 minutes 20 seconds. It is asynchronous, you can watch it at any time, rewind, fast forward, etc.
Sign and date, due 1 week from today.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Afternoon Google 20% Project
Topics today at 12:50!
Static content goes into Web Server, animated content goes into Shared Drive. Both in “week_11” folder.