Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Anyone looking for a hard 20% project? Probably pretty rewarding though…
- Will he ever finish?
- Quiz Friday! A big quiz. You know. Really important to society itself.
- Dailies today / Thursday for our Rayman style characters must be turntables (Playblasted) for credit.
- Students may stay and work until 3pm today when all Week 10 work is due (The first work of the 2nd quarter). Would anyone like a Homework Club Bus – something NEW we have to do is have names in by 10:00AM.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Unreal Content
- Continuing on Terrain generation – I know we all didn’t finish yesterday.
- Terrain Painting
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11am sharp for attendance.
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Week 11 Afternoon Maya Content: Model / Texture / Rig Rayman Style Character
We will show you how to setup your rig for use in FK Animation (Forward Kinematic Animation).
By the end of your time on this project (Wednesday / Thursday afternoons based on your schedules) I want you to create a turntable-based animation with infinite lighting (Final Gather / Mental Ray) that is 5 seconds long and loops. Make sure you change the speed of the rotation so it stays consistent, so we can watch your project rotate for hours without it slowing down and speeding up.
We will be ready to animate next week.
Call your animation “characterTurntableCronin.mp4” and as always make sure it is 720p. This will go in the Week 11 shared folder.
Dailies today / Thursday for our Rayman style characters must be turntables (Playblasted) for credit.