Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Fix all missing assignments today, as tomorrow you can’t start relaxing until we are fully up to date. I don’t want to have to be the angry teacher tomorrow.
- The room tomorrow will be open to drop off “stuff” as early as 7 if you want to get a ride in.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Digital Image Manipulation Presentation from AGoodman
Alex is going to present one of most recent college projects which he made for Digital Image Manipulation, a college course offered to Cawd2 students.
9:55 Preparing for tomorrows Game Day
- Make sure you UPDATE YOUR SYSTEMS TONIGHT, AT HOME.
- Bring food! If you have something YOU want to eat (or allergies and whatnot) bring specifically for you. Bring for the group.
- Give the Poorly Produced Piece of Pottery Money – what types of food do you crazy kids want?
- Bring game / Bring “things” / Bring skates? Hats? Gloves?
- We are going to have a “Food Zone” in the back of the room (even with a tarp you filthy beasts) to keep the room as clean as we can. Drinks on the shelf (or in the eating zone). I don’t want to spend Friday afternoon cleaning.
- Students must be fully caught up to participate. Handle missing work today so you are not forced to work tomorrow.
- Students with a grade below a C have lost headphones in class until their grades are up. Look yourself now, I don’t want to publically tell you “Take your headphones off” unless I have to. That is 8 of you! I will grade late work after school today.
- Eric Thompson is a forklift – would you like to know more?
9:50 Monday -> Thursday Afternoon & Thursday Morning Character Animation Exercise: The Challenge
A couple students came to me a little concerned about not having enough time for “The Challenge”. Due to this, I am going to give you Wednesday, November 29th (9:40 – 10:45) to work on “The Challenge” as well. Presentations for the grade will still take place on Thursday, November 30th at 9:45.
Be ready. If this means work over vacation with the free student version of Maya (since it is free, and you have all your files at home as well through Backup and Sync) then so be it.
Today is the final morning you have to work on your “The Challenge” character animation.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Monday -> Thursday Afternoon & Thursday Morning Character Animation Exercise: The Challenge
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Monday -> Thursday Afternoon & Thursday Morning Character Animation Exercise: The Challenge