Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Students can stay and work until 3pm today when all Week 11 work is due. Would anyone like a Homework Club Bus?
- Don’t forget the “Dock into the ocean” 1 point perspective sketch.
- Organize for the Game Day / Give the Poorly Produced Piece of Pottery Money!
- There WILL BE ICE SKATING on Friday during our Game Day from 1-2pm. Mr. Moore will be taking interested students to the Ice Rink. You can bring your own skates, or use the skates they have. Gloves? Hats? Jackets?
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Driving Game Production (only for students NOT where we left off at break)
If you have:
- Music that can be stopped
- A map that can be restarted
- A car that can be flipped
You have the rest of the morning to work on your Week 12 Character Animation Project “The Challenge”.
Victor and Isaac, specifically we need to get you caught up as you missed the Tuesday morning lesson.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11am sharp for attendance.
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article (We will scroll down and read about the top 3)
12:45 Monday -> Thursday Afternoon & Thursday Morning Character Animation Exercise: The Challenge