Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Welcome to Week 14!
- Unapproved Apple designs from the 1980’s. Neat to see what could have been.
- Interesting combination of 3D and 2D design the Cawd2 kids are working on with me in our Digital Image Manipulation college class. This was our inspiration, the Cawd2 kids have 2 weeks to come up with their own variation on the theme.
- Doors locked right after Dailies today due to a meeting in the room.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Design Homework 14 | 2 Point Blender
Now that we have the basics of 2 Point perspective down, we are going to focus on using our new found skills in more practical design work. We are going to look at industrial design this week by sketching real world objects. The goal is you start incorporating your improving sketching abilities to concept art, brainstorms, storyboards, etc.
This week you are going to draw a blender in 2 point perspective. You can find your own blender, or sketch the one above.
Sign and date, due 1 week from today.
9:50 Site Maintenance
- Check the Week 13 “What is due”
- Study for the Week 14 Quiz
- Bring over DH 13 | 2 Point House when we meet this morning
10:45 (Break 15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Monday / Tuesday Afternoon Advanced Driving Content
Today and Tuesday we are going to get an introduction into the Advanced Vehicle Driving game modes in UE4. We will also introduce more and more Unreal content as we go which can go into any game mode, be it FPS, Advanced Driving, Etc.
- Advanced Driving / The Blueprints that make it up.
- Landscape Tools / What we can do with them / How to use them.
- Importing some of our Low Poly Assets we created for your themed level and Forest Pack world.
Today and Tuesday are going to be learning and play, while Wednesday and Thursday we are going to make a small driving game level with specific requirements.
Work and save.