Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Cawd Food Drive! We have until next Wednesday. Someone that can count, please … count.
- Today is the big quiz! Extra credit may make or break us. Encourage your classmates.
- Looks pretty legitimate. One take, no rehearsal, right?
- Due to Mr. Bohmann and Mr. Bisson giving you some extra time to create your final edit for your first English film, I AM going to allow you to choose to work on your English Film for today’s 20%.
9:45 Unreal Content
Quick Reviews on:
- Exporting model from Maya
- Importing into Ue4
- Using as:
- Object to shoot/adjusting physics
- Adjusting Gravity
9:55 Welcome Back Pre-tech Students!
- Editing / Post production.
- Record audio / obtain audio.
- Export “studentName.mp4” and email the .mp4 as an attachment to:
- me – firstname.lastname@example.org – remember you are getting a grade based on the overall quality of this animation.
- If any extra time…blow their minds. What are you great at you want to show them?
- Bringing .fbx files into Unreal
- Animated photoshop compositions?
- Hand drawn art?
- Take the Salsa model, export it as a .fbx, and then shoot it out of your tennis ball gun in Unreal? Sure, why not.
- Anything Cawd flavored.
Number 1 job is we welcome them, and help them out. This will be a nice collaborative project. Take a deep breath, you will do fine.
Afterwards, I want to know positives and negatives of your visitors. This is a little pre-interview for them. Not all Pre-tech students that applied to Cawd are accepted, so we are trying to find the students that would appreciate and engage with Cawd-life the best.
10:25 Cawd Study Group
- Jean Marie
Give me your notes before you leave!
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Friday Morning Quiz (Game Day Determining) .
- Notes / Music Away
- Single Browser Tab
- Silent / Stay in Seats
- Review Review Review Review Review before you hit submit.
- Click here.
11:30 Friday Morning Illustrator Content: SkillsDraft V2
Continue working on your Pin Design. By Lunch today you must have:
- Contained Pin
- The inclusion of the required elements:
- “2018-2019”, or “18-19”
Export a .jpg (with artboards selected) as “pinDesignV2Cronin.jpg” and upload to your “week_15” folder on the web server.
What Jimmy created above is the level of completeness you want to be at for V2.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Friday Afternoon Google 20% Project
Regardless of what you choose to work on save in a dedicated “20” folder on your web server / shared drive.
I am coming around for topics today at 12:50.
You can recut and continue to edit your film with Mr. Bohmann Mr. Bisson as a choice!