Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Cawd Food Drive!
- GAME DAY DETERMINING QUIZ TOMORROW!
- Make sure your renders at rendering / complete before you leave today so we can put together the commercials tomorrow from 9:45 – 10:45!
9:40 Attendance and Zelda on a motorcycle!
9:45 Welcome Pre-tech Students!
Students with visitors:
- Judah Avery
- Donovan (Thursday) / Tristen (Friday) – you will share a visitor. Tristen plan on using Donovan’s computer Friday. Donovan make sure to tell Tristen where the files are being rendered / sounds saved.
- CJ Brooker
- Haven Funkhouser
- Jimmy Jiang
- Eli Kline
- Maliki LaForce
- Harper Meli
- Katie Miles
- Nolan Moore
- Cameron Shepherd
- Maya (Thursday) | Colton (Friday) – you will share a visitor. Colton plan on using Maya’s computer Thursday just so we can spread people out around the room. Maya make sure to tell Colton where the files are being rendered / sounds saved.
- Evan Soulia
- Eric Laterreur (First Backup – be ready)
If not working with a visitor use the time for Site Maintenance. You win by getting extra Site Maintenance, but you lose by not getting the extra credit for working with a visitor.
To do by 10:45 today:
- Introduce yourself
- Take 20 minutes and have them fill out visitor info form and show them work from resources page.
- Storyboard animation, find out what they would like to create, get their texture and save it. The texture that is mapped already has been changed, so everyone needs to remap.
- Be ready to start animating / animate.
10:25 Cawd Study Group
- Jean Marie
- Laterreur (Maybe)
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Welcome Back Pre-tech Students!
To do by 12:10 today:
- Animate. While you are doing the animating, remember that it is THEY who are driving the project. They are your Creative Director.
- Setup Batch Render and start.
- Spot check the renders, we need these done today.
- Start thinking about audio. Let the user pick some sounds, start recording their own audio.
- You must be rendering by 12:10, and the render must be ready for Friday.
- Make sure you turn quality level to 1.0 (.25 is the default value)
- Ensure you are rendering out at 720p
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Week 15 Youtube Commercial
Afternoons this week are going to be focused on the Salsa advertising project. We are going to create two 15 second commercials for use on YouTube (or old fashioned TV, or on the movie theater, etc).
Check back to Monday / Tuesday afternoons for specifics.