Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Asking the real questions.
- Montreal police fooled by Snow Car.
- Wait for it.
- Early break today as we have a visitor from 10:30 to 11:20 working with Judah.
- Katie! You have to see Mr. Charron on a step that you missed for the Dual Enrollment college course signup. Please see her today – maybe 7/8? Shoot her an electronic mail.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 3rd Quarter Capstone Preparation
You have 30 minutes to get prepared to present. Team grades.
10:15 Break (15 Minutes)
10:30 Photoshop Content & Visitor
- Tablet / Photoshop – you don’t have to use your tablet, but school is for practicing new things. Give it a shot!
- Prepping a scanned image for colorization – just as you will do with your own work (Hint – DH19).
- Blending Modes. What do they do? How can we control them?
- Colorizing / Inking / Opacities
We are going to work for the first 20 or so minutes together, and then you are going to finish individually while Judah gives his visitor the tour of Cawd.
Upload your completed Link (in your style) as “linkCronin.jpg” in your Week 18 folder.
11:20 3rd Quarter Capstone Presentations
Teams presenting today for Week 18 Capstone Grades
- Nolan (show me on the side)
- Tristen / Nathan
- Senghe / Leavitt
- Bradford / Laterreur
- Shepherd / Soulia
- Judah / Lambert
- Eli / Carner
- Donovan / Maliki
- Katie / Jimmy
- Harper / CJ
- Maya / Victor
- Hatungimana / Funkhouser
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Friday Afternoon Google Inspired 20% Project
I will be around today at 12:50 to get your topics.
All work goes into the Week 18 folders.