Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- All work from Q2 must be turned in today at 2:35, or it is a zero forever.
- No Homework Club / No late bus. (You can stay if you would like until 2:35).
- I think Burlington needs one of these driving around at all times. Then you could hunt for it, like a safari.
- Old man just messing with people for fun.
- Sure its a pun, but decent.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Signing up for College
Students who will be earning 3 credits in “Website Development” this spring will go to the conference room to work with Mr. Charron to get signed up.
Luckily you remembered my note and all have your social security number on you (or memorized).
So that is:
When you return, and for everyone else…
9:50 Midterm Presentations
- Haven is tomorrow.
10:15 3rd Quarter Capstone / SkillsUSA Production Time
Remember what our first-week Milestones were:
Game Design Teams
- Tristen / Nathan
- Senghe / Leavitt
- Bradford / Laterreur
- Shepherd / Soulia
- Judah / Lambert
What creates a fun game?
What are some games / mini-games / which you enjoy?
What do you and your partner want to create?
Pitching to class on Friday morning at 10:00. (Team Grade)
- Dononvan / Maliki
- Katie / Jimmy
- Harper / CJ
- Maya / Victor
Learn how to use Fluid Effects and create a buoy animation.
Presenting 2 animations at 720p Friday morning. (Team Grade – separate work product)
- Nolan / Goodman
Finish the Learn HTML class through Code Academy.
Presenting “complete” screen of the lesson – both partners. I need to see 100% (Team Grade – separate work product)
What are you going to focus on for independent projects? We will meet and get January topics today.
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11 am sharp.
- Give Mr. Bisson your attention and respect.
- Jimmy, you are with me!
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 3rd Quarter Capstone / SkillsUSA Production Time