Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Everyone enjoy your long weekend – see you Tuesday. Stay warm.
- Can you tell by this interface picture what this device is for?
- We are having our Game Design presentations this morning at 10:00.
- We are continuing the standardized testing for a number of students during 7/8, please plan to be library quiet when Mrs. Curtis is in here working with them.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Matisse Last Looks
One more pin design presentation – Matisse has to be in the Conference Room today at 10:00am!
10:00 Game Design Inspiration Board Presentations
The goal is to get to hear what type of game the teams want to create, and what their inspiration is. Hopefully we will see some head nods of “That seems interesting”, and we won’t hear “That idea is pretty boring and deriritive.”
Remember the National Game Judges explicitly said “No Zombies / No post-apocolyptic” games. The industry wants new ideas!
- CJ / Chloe
- MSL / Harper / Shephard
- Colby / Matisse / Austin / Davin
- Hunter / Jamie
- Cole / Levi / Liam
- Bryce / Ahmed
- Mercer / Calacci
10:45 (Break 15 Minutes)
11:00 Design Competition Week
Animation and Game Design Teams all have presentations of this weeks work next Tuesday morning. Please be ready! Make sure you have checked the specifics for your disciplines.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
1:00 Attendance and Article
1:05 Design Competition Week
Davin, Bryce, Matisse, and DeLu / Accuplacer Testing