Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Doors locked right after school today for a meeting I have to go to.
- Happy dogs dark side…
- Again we are hosting the Cawd2 students this morning, leave them be, they are nice. Mr. Moore is going to walk through the Cawd classroom today at 11:20 or so with some EHS sophomores. Let’s all be appropriate, and if we ask you to show some work really quickly you are working on please do so efficiently. We are going to have almost 40 of us looking at visitors, we all know how that must feel.
- Worlds saddest ball pit.
- Edgy store name leads to a note taped to the door. Bad Design.
- Seems like this would be hard to drink from? Bad Design.
- Where is this girl while this car is driving? That’s right, the hood. Bad Design.
- Student Council today room M116 at 12:00. Pizza and punch will be provided.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 New Seats!
- Don’t you break anything?
- You are going to be graded on your cleanliness of your new station, along with your cable management, “things” at your station, etc.
- Leave the keyboard / mouse / tablet.
- Once the computer is moved you can go get your art cup if you have personal stuff in it.
10:10 Jimmy’s Speech (Only 3 more before he gives his official speech on Monday!)
- No notecards!
?:?? Web Design Content
We are going to continue using Codepen as a learning tool. Let’s continue playing with some code. Tomorrow we will transition to using our web development software Atom and working with different files.
Today we keep playing in Codepen.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Week 18 Capstone Production Time
Specifics in the Tuesday Dayplan.
Presenting tomorrow at 9:45. Make sure you have the specified work product.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Week 19 Afternoon Hand Drawn / Ink and Colorized Concept Art Project
Specifics in the Tuesday Dayplan. Please remember after yesterday’s afternoon we are looking for:
- Less volume / socialization
- Better work product
If your sketch is incomplete you are welcome to take a quick photo with your phone for dailies. When your sketch is complete, scan it to start the inking and colorization process.
Please remember that all dailies must be scans of your image if not complete, and partial colorization and inking as you progress.