Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Design for an autonomous truck.
- Students may stay and work today until 3pm when all work from Week 18 is due. Would anyone like a Homework Club Bus?
- Nobody has to worry about the Web Development College Class that is offered through Cawd yet, we need to cover some web content before the first assignment. Don’t worry.
- Tomorrow morning we have our EST meetings where we talk about each and every one of you, your progress, etc. Make sure everyone gets all their work on today for grading! Due to this meeting the room may be open a little more toward 9:30. Please don’t be a disruption in the halls.
- Tomorrow afternoon (Thursday) the doors are locked immediately after school for yet ANOTHER meeting that technically starts at 2:00.
- Yesterday afternoon wasn’t great. I was a little underwhelmed by the increased level of socialization, combined with mostly “meh” work. I have given you time to get the A, and really do a nice job of an original sketch with colorization and inking. Please do better.
- We are going to be hosting Cawd2 from 11-11:20 today and tomorrow. 20 sophomores are visiting Cawd2, and frankly, we have people and needed the room. It is my job to keep them alive for 20 minutes. I am hopeful.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Driving Game
Now that our holiday break is over, midterms are done, and we are back to “normal”, let’s get back to the driving game.
I think we are at the point where we could all cheat, right? Just forward and reverse and add laps? Let’s go through and setup a midpoint checkpoint.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11am sharp for attendance.
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Week 19 Afternoon Hand Drawn / Ink and Colorized Concept Art Project
Specifics in the Tuesday dayplan. Please remember after yesterday’s afternoon we are looking for:
- Less volume / socialization
- Better work product
If your sketch is incomplete you are welcome to take a quick photo with your phone for dailies. When your sketch is complete, scan it to start the inking and colorization process.
Please remember that all dailies must be scans of your image if not complete, and partial colorization and inking as you progress.