Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Don’t drink the water! I have some bottled water in the back if the hallways run out. Let’s use their stuff first, to keep our reserves. Think of this as an Age of Empires or Starcraft mechanic where we are mining THEIR resources first. Everything is a video game.
- Happy Groundhogs day! Are we having more winter or what? Someone check the stream.
- Just a nicely designed, pretty, happy, animation with a focus on Typography.
- Well, we are going to deal with yesterday. Let’s talk about the main adjustments:
- Nolan’s visitor arrives this morning after our article until our break.
- We shift Capstone Production time to today. We will do Capstone Presentations next Monday morning.
- We will use the remainder of Monday AM for Site Maintenance, and then get the rest of our Site Maintenance on Tuesday.
- Yesterday Happened. This means that today we DO have a 20% project, and we will get our final day of our Typographic projects (that was to be Thursday) next Monday. The projects will still be due Wednesday the 7th.
- Quiz / Sketch run today as normal.
- Study Group IS running today. Do your best!
- We will adapt and thrive, roll with it.
- Don’t forget Design Homework 20 | Bowl of Fruits – due Monday!
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Week 20 Capstone Production
You are being graded on your progress Monday. Please make sure you are ready. Last week we had some:
Everyone has the ability to earn A’s for our Capstone work. Once we move into these larger projects we are very choose your own adventure in terms of grading – you get what you put into it. Welcome to being an adult.
We are also going to have a visitor from Mrs. Wolfe’s class working with Nolan today from 9:45 to break – so we may ask to show off some of your work. Be ready.
10:25 Cawd Study Group
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Friday Morning Quiz
- Notes / Music Away
- Single Browser Tab
- Silent / Stay in Seats
- Click here.
11:30 Morning Sketch Content: Flower with Vase
Today we will be creating our second baseline still life sketch to go along with DH 20. I want you to draw a vase (any type) with a flower a flower (any type).
Sign and date in the bottom right corner. The date is very important as this will be “before” start to show progression.
Place on the back table when you are complete.
While it uses more than colored pencils, here is a time-lapse of it being created.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Friday Afternoon Google Inspired 20% Project
I am coming around today at 12:50 for topics.
If you decide to continue your Game Development as a 20% topic you still must show progress in a “20” folder.