Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Welcome to Week 20 and the Second Semester! We are going to start working in Web Design on Thursday.
- Doors locked after school as normal for Tuesday’s.
- DeLu, Matisse, Bryce, Davin & Isaiah please bring your Social Security numbers to school on Wednesday / Thursday so we can register you for Web Dev.
- Below the waves…
- Cut my nails? That’s a nope for me dog.
- Final day of longer lunches due to ehs exams. Good times.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Check the “What is due”.
- Presentations are right at 11:00 AM.
- No Design Homework this week. We will get back to using our Sketchbooks for out of class assignments next Monday.
10:45 (Break 15 Minutes)
11:00 Week 19 Skills Presentations
This morning we are going to present our work from our SkillsUSA Game Design and Animation Teams.
Show off your team created animation, topic up to you.
Game Design Teams
Presentation Step 2 in Software Development Cycle. Analysis
What do you have to learn how to do?
Who is going to be responsible for learning / doing what? I recommend you have 2 artists / 2 programmers, etc. Always have a backup, and someone to help the other out. If a programmer can’t figure out AI, have someone built in to help.
Start learning and working. Learn how to use screen capture software / take print screens to demonstrate your work, what you have learned about, implemented, and present your progress.
11:30 New Seats!
Who is ready for some new seats? Mmmmmmm, oh the places you’ll go.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
1:00 Attendance and Article
1:05 Tuesday Afternoon Digital Image Manipulation Project Study: Judah’s Work
Today we are going to look at one of the designs created as a Final for Digital Image Manipulation, specifically Judah’s monochromatic design with mountains constrained in a silhouette.
We are going to go through the process of recreating Judah’s design in Photoshop. I am going to go over the basics of the vector tools, creating the monochromatic color palette, layer effects, and setting up clipping masks.
The goal is after today you will able to create your own variation of this theme on Wednesday / Thursday afternoon.