Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- CTE Open House is this Saturday from 11-2. Cawd is looking for another year of quality students. Please tell your friends, family, or other “good people” to come check us out. Donovan and Goodman will be here helping run the show.
- Maybe a 20% topic for all those traditional artists out there?
- Japanese Pancake.
- First Web Dev college assignment pushed back to next Wednesday due to missing 2 recent days.
- No Google 20% this week due to “snow” day, we are going to work with Mr. Moore and Kinetic Typography today and Friday afternoon.
- Quiz tomorrow! Study Group today! Don’t forget the notes!
- Donovan and Maya please remember you a quiz tomorrow.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Final Capstone Presentation from Week 20
Between sickness and snow days, we have yet to have the final group present: Maya and Victor.
9:55 Cawd “Homework Club”
I received 3 emails (just job with communication and self-advocacy) about how the lack of Wednesday’s Homework would impact Wednesday’s round of grading. As I am a kind, and gentle King I have decided to build in some Homework Club for us this morning.
I will be grading as normal … sometime. I have a meeting after school today, so likely Friday before class. From a technical perspective let’s say that Week 20 work that was due yesterday at 3pm is now due today at 11AM – right after our break.
If you are 100% caught up, have you finished your “Getting to Know You” website we started on Tuesday? Great time to finish that.
10:25 Cawd Study Group
Remember I need notes before our study group tomorrow morning.
10:45 Break (15 minutes)
11:00 Week 21 Capstone Production
Week 21 Presentations happen tomorrow at 9:45.
Web Design Team
Nolan – you are going to work with Goodman.
Animation and rough cuts of your project should be completed this week. Not perfect, but getting there.
Game Design Teams
All teams get “mvp.mp4” completed. This screen capture will show your core game mechanic and minimum viable product. You must be ready for alpha user testing on Tuesday!
Thompson / Jordan
- Thompson – progress on warp core
- Dubois – 3 files for cereal brand
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Wednesday / Thursday Kinetic Typography with Mr. Moore
1:10 Thursday / Friday Kinetic Typography
If here every other afternoon pick a 15-second portion of a song to work on today.
If here the normal schedule pick a 30-second portion of a song to work on today and tomorrow.
Don’t necessarily start at the begging of a song, as that could be the least interesting. Maybe the Chorus? I would also consider a speech/monologue, let’s talk if that interests you.
When “complete” export as “kineticTextCronin.mp4” and put in the shared Backup and Sync Folder inside “week_21”.
Dailies today must be kinetic type for credit.