Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- No college today! Everyone is taking the quiz!
- Early Study Group today due to schedule craziness.
- CTE Open House is this Saturday from 11-2. Cawd is looking for another year of quality students. Please tell your friends, family, or other “good people” to come check us out. Donovan and Goodman will be here helping run the show.
- Harper, Donovan, Maliki, Katie, Jimmy and Judah you have a meeting from 1-2 today starting in the auditorium. They know. Take your “stuff” with you, you will be dismissed from the meeting.
- Today we are having visitors from Milton High School. We have two visitors first session:
- Katie is working with Kaylee
- Shepherd is working with Ellie
- Looks good right?
- International Garden Photographer of the Year photos – just pretty imagery on a Friday morning.
9:40 Attendance and Article (at 10:25)
9:45 Supplemental Session of Site Maintenance
- Make sure groups ready to go for Capstone Presentations!
- Quiz at 11!
- Other things!
Cawd Study Group (Today from 9:45 to break)
Give me your notes before you leave!
10:10 Early Break (15 Minutes)
10:25 Week 21 Capstone Presentations
Web Design Team
Nolan – you are going to work with Goodman.
Animation and rough cuts of your project should be completed this week. Not perfect, but getting there.
Game Design Teams
All teams get “mvp.mp4” completed. This screen capture will show your core game mechanic and minimum viable product. You must be ready for alpha user testing on Tuesday!
Thompson / Jordan
- Thompson – progress on Warp Core
- Jordan – 3 piece package design for cereal
Cleaning for Open House Tomorrow
This really shouldn’t take long…the room is pretty good.
11:05 Friday Morning Quiz
- Notes / Music Away
- Single Browser Tab
- Silent / Stay in Seats
- Click here.
11:30 Friday Morning Drawing Content: Drawing a Flower Tutorial
As you know our Quarter 3 focus is on improving on the individual elements which go into a good Still Life. This morning we are going to follow a directed tutorial where you are going to draw 2 flowers:
First, follow the tutorial as exactly as you can and draw a flower (I think it is an Iris?) leaning to the left.
Second, follow the style and draw a second copy of the same flower a little below / above and leaning to the right.
Stay in seats and remain silent until lunch.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Thursday / Friday Kinetic Typography with Mr. Moore
1:10 Wednesday / Thursday Kinetic Typography
If here every other afternoon pick a 15-second portion of a song to work on today.
If here the normal schedule pick a 30-second portion of a song to work on today and tomorrow.
Don’t necessarily start at the begging of a song, as that could be the least interesting. Maybe the Chorus? I would also consider a speech/monologue, let’s talk if that interests you.
When “complete” export as “kineticTextCronin.mp4” and put in the shared Backup and Sync Folder inside “week_21”.
Dailies today must be kinetic type for credit.