Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- So, as I type this I am getting a rapid flu test done. Even thought I received a flu shot, I may have the flu. The doctor said wait until Monday to go back to school. FUN STUFF!
- No dailies today.
- NTHS ESSAYS ARE DUE TODAY. Get those in BEFORE the end of day.
9:45 Flu driven schedule update
So what does the sickness of Mr. Cronin mean for us? The first change will be pushing the Quiz until Monday @ 9:45. To repeat, our Game Day Quiz will be Monday at 9:45.
The second change is pushing back our Week 22 Capstone Presentations until next Tuesday morning. Next Tuesday we want to see:
- Final Bad Piggies Animations from Animation Teams
- Google Slide Presentations from Game Design Teams on where they go next in their project
- Graphic Designs from Jordan
- 3D Renders from Thompson.
We are going to have the hour of Site Maintenance we typically have Monday morning today from 9:50 to 10:45.
It will be odd, and it will be something that isn’t ideal, but we are going to have to roll with it!
9:50 Site Maintenance
- Finish this weeks work, check the Week 22 “What is due”
- I will be honest the earliest I am going to grade your Week 21 Work is Monday morning, so if you didn’t get something turned in for Wednesday’s grading (2 days ago), you have until Sunday at midnight to get it in for full credit.
- Study Study Study for the Game Day determining quiz which we will take on Monday morning. Extra credit questions will come from Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of this week.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Kahoot with Maliki
Maliki – I appreciate you running this!
11:20 Friday Morning Production Time for T shirt competition
Wednesday and Thursday afternoons got us an introduction to the T-Shirt Design Competition with Goodman from Cawd2. Today you are going to get production time to perfect multiple drafts.
Compared to the CTE competition where we had to first win the CTE round, the top 3 entries from Cawd go directly to the state competition in April. This is yet another opportunity to start building your brand and creating some buzz around your Portfolio.
What I would like you to do is export your file will all art-boards so we can see your different designs. It will look something like this:
When complete you are going to save your file as “croninTshirt.jpg”, and retain your .ai file for further use.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:45 Friday Afternoon Google Inspired 20% Project
You all know the process, all work goes in a “20” folder on the web server if static imagery OR the shared drive if an .mp4.
If you are continuing to work on your game please make sure to show progress in your work.