Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Students may stay today and work until 3pm when all work from Week 21 is due. Would anyone like a Homework Club Bus?
- Thanks to the hosts from yesterday for both the morning and afternoon visitors, heard nothing but good news.
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Love the effort and commitment to the joke, but I want to see the ending.
- This is mostly for Eric and I…
- This is both terrifying and amazing, Cawd obviously needs a couple of these. One will be Carl, the other will be Wilbur.
- Judah, Donovan, Jimmy, Eli, Maliki, Colton, Harper, Katie, Evan, and Witham – the first Web Dev College Assignment has been … assigned!
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Game Design Team MVP Testing
We aren’t really evaluating your game on art, or finer points and polish. What we ARE evaluating your game on is the Core Mechanic and the “Is this fun / Should development move forward in its current form“.
We are looking for honest constructive criticism. Nobody will see your name with the comments, but I will. Be honest, be constructive, be a good member of our collective. Everyone wants to do well.
- Isaac / Laterreur
- Shepherd / Soulia
- Senghe / Leavitt
10:15 Unreal Content
- Timelines. Please. We can do this.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11am sharp for attendance.
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Wednesday / Thursday Afternoon Exercise: T-Shirt Design Competition with Goodman
Today and Thursday afternoon you are going to be working on the next design competition in Cawd – the SkillsUSA T-Shirt Design Competition.
Compared to the CTE competition where we had to first win the CTE round, the top 3 entries from Cawd go directly to the state competition in April. This is yet another opportunity to start building your brand and creating some buzz around your Portfolio.
Cawd2 student Alex Goodman is going to be our leader through this project. He is going to intro the requirements, show you his design process, and then get us all working on our entry.
When complete you are going to save your file as “croninTshirt.jpg”, and retain your .ai file for further use.