Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Welcome to Week 23!
- The Game Day Quiz is at 10:00! Be ready! You will determine what we do as a class on Friday! If you are reading this on Sunday, get on the Discord, text your people, email, whatever you need to do but we can’t afford to “forget” about the quiz if you want a Game Day. As soon as you arrive at school, tell everyone. What to study:.
- Mr. Cronin is out again, but he is all set to return Tuesday.
- AM Mr. Moore will be in Cawd
- Mid Morning Mr. Bisson + Sub will be in Cawd
- PM Mr. Moore will be in Cawd
- Design Homework 23 will be a free sketch to be done over vacation, as is tradition. Keep creating.
- UPDATE: We have Curtis Aube from the Champlain Games Festival will be coming to Cawd TOMORROW at 11:10 to present about the Festival, as well as see the presentations from the Game Design Teams. We are going to have some time for Curtis to get hands on practice with your game, and give his input.
9:45 Cawd2 Presentation from Mr. Moore
- What is Cawd2? How does it differ from Cawd, both in credits, and structure?
- College Credits built into Cawd2. A system setup to get you into the college or university of your choice.
10:00 “Friday” Morning Quiz
- Notes / Music Away
- Single Browser Tab
- Silent / Stay in Seats
- Click here.
10:20 Morning Sketching Content: Still Life Composite
Today you are going to combine the separate elements we have been working on recently in Design Homeworks and Friday morning sketches into a cohesive still life. I want you to draw:
- A bottle
- A coffee cup
- A flower
…in any orientation or alignment you choose.
The flower could be in the bottle, floating in the cup, laying on the ground. The coffee cup could be upside down, hanging from a hook on a wall, or right side up. Composition completely up to you.
Sign and date, and place on the back table (the back back) to not combine with the other sketches that I haven’t graded yet due to the sickness.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11am sharp for attendance.
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Afternoon After Effects Content: 3D Audio Visualizer
This afternoon we are going to work with Mr. Moore in After Effects to create Audio Visualizers. We will all start with the same music track to get the understanding of the workflow, and then we will all move on to creating our own individual projects using audio of our choice.
You may have seen this effect in action on “the internet” before, very popular on channels such as Trap Nation.
Once your project with your audio has been completed, export as “croninAudioVisualizer.mp4” and upload to the shared folder in Week 23.