Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- NTHS is tonight! Don’t be late! Be in your seat at 6:30 with family. Rehearsal is today 9:45 to 10:45!
- I had a couple students email me about work being due yesterday at 3pm – from 11-12:15 we are going to start working on Capstone Time / Have a supplemental Homework Club. If you needed the time after school yesterday, use it for Site Maintenance. If you don’t, get right into Capstone Production. Work that was due yesterday is now due today at 2:05.
- I have to setup for NTHS, so doors locked today at 2:05.
- Quiz tomorrow!
- Neat infographic. Data is beautiful.
- Remember that we need final shirt designs for the design competition by 2:05 TODAY!
- Jimmy, I don’t know if PE will happen Friday (1st A day of the week…?) or not. Will let you know when I hear. Keep checking your email.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 NTHS Rehearsal
Dress like this:
BTW the hipster kid far left is Alex Kline. His nick-name was AK. This is why I sometimes call Eli Kline “AK” as I get confused easily as they are both from MMU, are close in name, etc.
9:45 Morning Web Design Pass / Fail #1
In today’s example files you will find a folder called “passFail_1″.
Open it up so you can edit the html and css.
The existing code does NOT produce the intended result, which should look like this:
Not only that, the code isn’t valid.
- It should have Georgia as the font family. (You will learn to spot fonts soon enough, but that one is hard.)
- It should NOT be responsive.
- It should be valid.
- There are two fixes you must do in the css.
- There are six fixes (I think) you must do in the html.
When you have fixed the errors, please upload to your “week_25” folder and raise your hand. I will open it, and validate in front of the class.
If it looks like the layout image above and is valid (no errors), you are good to go.
10:25 Cawd Study Group
10:26 Morning Web Design Pass / Fail #2
- Pizza or Chinese? Hmm….
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Capstone Production Time
This morning we are going to get a jump start on Week 25 Capstone Production Time. In my mind:
- Thursday AM – now: Determine what needs to be done / meet with Mr. Cronin / work. If you need to use this time for our pseudo Homework Club after you know the work you have to do, that is ok. Work due today at 2:05.
- Thursday PM / Friday PM: Production. Work. No Google this week thanks to nature.
- Tuesday at 9:45: Week 25 Capstone Production Grading. Again, thanks to Snow.
Get right to work preparing for the Web Competition!
Get to work bringing your story to life. We must have animated content to present on Tuesday, even if it is a simple playblast.
On Tuesday you will be approximately 50% through the Terraforming Project timeline.
Game Design Teams
Meet individually to set up reasonable goals based on your specific situations.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Capstone Production Time
By now we all should have specific, divergent tasks to complete. Get to it.
Be ready when you walk in the door Tuesday morning.