Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Quiz today!
- Make sure to remember to bring in DH 26 | Lavender on Monday.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Week 26 Skills Production
We all have our tasks for this weeks Skills Production listed below. You all need to finish your tasks, and then create evidence for grading. Create a folder called “skills” inside your Week 26 folder. This will be on the Web Server if static, or the Shared Google Drive folder if animated.
Jamie / Hunter
Week 25 – Countdown and integrate Timer
- Week 26 – Complete and integrate Main Menu
Week 25 – Countdown and integrate Timer
- Week 26 – Fix lighting issues between levels
Calacci / Mercer
Week 25 – Title screen
- Week 26 – Create 4 artwork for 4 keys
Week 25 – Fix left to right physics issues
- Week 26 – Implement the title screen
Levi / Liam / Cole
Week 25 – Double Swing
- Week 26 – Enemy AI
Week 25 – Death Animation
- Week 26 – Exploding Ability Animation
Week 25 – Set objects for Level
- Week 26 – Level Layout
CJ / Chloe
Week 25 – Death animation for enemy
- Week 26 – Death animation for protagonist
Week 25 – Implement Main Menu
- Week 26 – Attacking Mechanic / Enemy dies
Davin / Colby / Matisse / Austin
Week 25 – Level Design – 2nd level
- Week 26 – Remodel rocket launcher low poly
Week 25 – Character Arms
- Week 26 – Tutorial Level
Week 25 – Fix Button Crushers
- Week 26 – Code in lasers to move
Week 25 – Finalize level / level select menu
- Week 26 – Ambient Music
Harper / St. Louis / Sheperd
Week 25 – Fix run and jump animations
- Week 26 – Finish attach and wall slide/swing animations
Week 25 – Finish all audio requirements
- Week 26 – Level Design
Week 25 – UI Complete (no-mini map)
- Week 26 – Enemy Damage / NPC Dialog
Web Design Teams
- Ben / Emilia
- Davies / Matisse (focusing on Game for now)
Rebuild the Dirt Tech website. Local Vermont business which is a great target for summer freelance work. We DO need to use their logo:
You do not need to to the following two components of the homepage:
- Our Recent Works section at the bottom – the scrolling gallery, you can ignore.
- The video section on the right under “Contact Us”, you can ignore that as well.
- No Wave Errors
- Kurt / Jean-Marie
- Ellie / Lisa
- Ben / Raj
- DeLu / Isaiah
Animation based around prompt of “love“. Animation based around prompt of “love“. Presenting at 10:25 on Monday morning – updated due to my absence.
4 week exploration of auto design concept art. Each week I want two versions of the following prompts, scanned in, and uploaded to your weekly folder on the web server.
- Week 25 – Headlights
- Week 26 – Wheels
- Week 27 – Spoilers
- Week 28 – Doors
10:25 Cawd Study Group
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Week 26 Quiz
- Silent until noon.
- Stay in your seats.
- When complete move silently into our post quiz sketch.
- Click here.
11:25 Friday Morning Sketching Assignment: Lavender In Container
Throughout the third quarter we have worked on a number of different components individually that go into a quality still life piece.
- Cup and Saucer / Working with shape and shadows
- Wine bottles / Working construction lines and keeping a shape symmetrical
- Lavender / Start to look organics to complement the other elements
Today we are going to create a sketch that combines a number of these different elements. I want you to sketch a tabletop with a vase/wine bottle/pitcher filled with lavender.
Color is not required. If you do feel like adding color I recommend doing more than just the lavender, even it simply adding some subtle color work for the other elements. (As I type this I actually think JUST having the lavender with color could be a nice design choice, similar to the Featured Design Element DIM Project I do with my Cawd2 kids.)
So…art is subjective, make it “pretty” to you, and something which you would show to a college or employer.
Sign and date in the bottom right corner and place on back table by lunch.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Friday Afternoon Google 20% Project
Mr. Bohmann will be asking for your topics today at 12:50. Once you give him your subject, you must stick with it. We do this so you don’t “topic shop” all afternoon and end up without much work product. I am grading you verses 70 minutes of labor.