T-Shirt Design Presentation “Guide”
Jimmy and Judah – This is for you. Others can read this too if they want. But it will be useless info for them.
- ONE PAGE Resume
- Print / Render of T-Shirt
- 8 x 11 (Typo? Let’s be safe)
- Dress code – SkillsUSA Dress code
- How did you come up with the idea?
- Images of inspiration?
- Mood Board?
- Color pallets?
- Show your work flow.
- What program did you use? Why? Tech process, NOT artistic process.
- Edits / Revisions? (Artboards)
- Critique sessions?
- Sketches? Again or just in one place.
- Color Choice for edits / final version.
- Font choice for edits / final version.
- Background Color?
- Is your T-Shirt reliant on your background color?
- Could the design stand alone without the background color?
- Alternate versions / different color schemes? (Jimmy got this one in the bag…)
- Why is your T-Shirt Unique?
- Unique qualities of your design.
- NOT “What others did and how you did it differently”. I would not reference other competitors in any way.
- Why would a Vermont want to wear this? Or anyone really?
- What makes you want to wear you own shirt?
- What would make a Vermonter want to wear your shirt?
- Why would a rando want to wear your shirt?