Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Welcome to Week 28!
- This is a big crazy week! What you do in the next 4 days may create the foundational item on your resume for college – what gets you into your dream program. Plan to give it your all until end of the day on Thursday.
- No articles this week – the distance from Katie to Laterreur around 80 feet across two classrooms, so I feel the whole “reading articles as a class” goes out the window this week.
- No vocab / No quiz / No Dailies. The Design Competitions are our one and only focus.
- English this week is in Mr. Bisson’s room both Monday and Wednesday, and he asks that you bring earbuds. You can take the white Cawd headphones but you must return with them.
- Let’s put our Skills Medal Still Life’s on the … middle table … now.
- Mr. Moore is going to check in with us at 10:40.
- This week – Capstone.
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Check the What is Due
- No college is due this Wednesday, everyone should pivot pretty quickly to…
- …Capstone / Get Ready for the State Design Competitions!
10:30 Jimmy’s Speech (last time!)
- Judah and Goodman – your last time to practice your speech is tomorrow.
10:40 Skills Check-In with Mr. Moore
- Wednesday, April 4th 7:30am – Leadership SkillsUSA Competitions (Pin and T-Shirt)
- Thursday, April 5th 8am – Technical SkillsUSA Competitions (Web, 3D, Game 9:40am)
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be in Mr. Bisson’s room at 11AM! Have your ear buds!
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Week 27 Capstone Production Time
Each student will get a “Capstone Production Week 27” grade this week. What that means for each group will be different.
Game Design Teams – you are all over the place (with good reason). This will be a grade right from Mr. Cronin that just goes off “Did they work hard”.
Nolan – same thing.
Animation Teams – I would like to work on a storytelling/emotion prep-project with you on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Specifics to come out Monday PM.
Victor, Maya, Thompson, and Jordan – pick out a Week 27 focused project/theme and check in with Mr. Cronin. (As you can’t compete on Thursday, Victor and Maya I thought having you do the last practice project didn’t fully make sense – you could do it, but maybe something more individual?