Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Good luck today to Judah, Goodman, Haley, Jimmy, and Sarah at their SkillsUSA Vermont Leadership Competitions! Don’t forget lunch at 11:30 and then take all your supplies and clothing on the bus (tablets / easel / notebooks / etc)
- Remember the Cawd house rules for our Design Competitions:
- Gold Medal Winners pick their 4th quarter seats.
- If we take a Gold Medal is everything we compete in (Web Design / Animation / Game Dev / Pin Design / T-shirt Design) then we can have a 7/8 on Friday which is super SUPER low key with a focus on relaxing. This means we need 5 Gold Medals! You can do it.
- I will be touching base with all students who are required to stay for Homework Club today. Students may stay and work until 3pm when all work form Week 27 is due. Would anyone like a Homework Club Bus?
- All work which is missing EOD on Friday the 6th turns to zero’s forever, and we just worry about the 4th quarter when we start up on Monday.
9:45 Skills Check-In with Mr. Moore
- Thursday, April 5th 8am – Technical SkillsUSA Competitions (Web, 3D, Game 9:40am)
- Last minute questions?
- Everyone all set for transportation?
- Does everyone have resumes in hand? (If not Print in English!)
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be in Mr. Bisson’s room at 11AM! Have your ear buds!
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.