Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Game Day Quiz Friday!
- Students may stay and work today until 3pm when all work from Week 27/Week 28 is due – it looks to me as if the only project due is the Web 2.0 Homepage Takeover. Would anyone like a Homework Club Bus? Homework Club is running today until 2:40 unless Mr. Moore can cover until 3:00, which we will inquire about.
- Please note that this week schedule is going B, A, A, A, B.
- Tomorrow if you are on the Magic List you need your social security number! Remember! Tomorrow at 10:45!
Bernier Tristian Brooker Caleb Laterreur Eric Leavitt Cameron Moore Nolan Preston Nathan Shepherd Cameron Wytewa Victor (Mckayla)
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Pinbox 3000 Production Time
Tomorrow we are having 1st draft presentations (graded) on a group by group basis. I am going to specifically be looking for:
- Creative ideas reflective of the client needs
- Well produced supportive pitch art (renders / art / models / animations / etc)
- A web crafted, responsive website (page?) in which to display your work.
Please don’t get lulled into a false sense of security. In conflict with our production time we have:
- Maya visiting a college in Buffalo today. She will be back tomorrow, but be a zombie.
- MMU late start today.
- A whole barrel of us are taking Accuplacer tomorrow.
- Leavitt is scared of me in Smash, and won’t be back until tomorrow.
- Quiz & Sketch Friday.
- 20% on Friday afternoon.
Work as hard and as fast as you can!
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11am sharp for attendance.
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Pinbox 3000 Production Time