Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Thanks to everyone for a great competition yesterday – Cawd picked up 3 golds and a silver medal yesterday, so another good day picking up hardware and building those resumes.
- Today we are going to move computers to our Q4 locations. First, we go back to our Q3 locations (you don’t have to plug in, just get your gear to the spot)
- Game Day Quiz tomorrow – review quiz on Week 28! Crazy to think we have only 7 more days of school before vacation. We didn’t get the game day last time due to some students with low scores. Today from 11:30 to 12:10 Michael St. Louis is going to run a Kahoot to help get the class ready. This is in addition to you studying for the quiz tonight / tomorrow. Last time was hopefully a wake up call for you. Friday before vacation can be relaxing, or projects and quizzes – up to you.
- We are doing a two day Thursday / Friday afternoon Google 20 as everyone could use some self directed work since our Skills Stress is over.
9:40 Attendance and Article (after we move computers)
9:45 Moving Seats
- Graded on cable management / organization l cleanliness
10:20 Supplemental Site Maintenance
Check gradebook, get late work in. Some of us have put a back burner on projects to prep for Skills…and Skills is over, let’s get our work in and email me. Remember the email format:
- Specific project and location message
10:25 Cawd Study Guide
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Final Skills Asset Delivery
Create “skills” folder and place at least 3 final assets of your final work / final production. This could be static images, animations, or a combination. Static content on the web server, Animated content on the Google Drive. You can turn in 2 static images, and 1 video, on two different locations.
It is these final images which may go into a Portfolio, and will be your final Skills grade.
11:30 Michael St. Louis / Kahoot
You want the Game Day? You have to earn it. Class average of 90+.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Week 30 Google 20%
I am coming around today for topics at 12:50.