Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Students may stay and work today until 3pm when all work from Week 29 is due. Would anyone like a Homework Club bus? All that is due this week is the Portrait baseline sketch, as well as the 20% from Friday afternoon.
- MBisson isn’t here today, so we are going to adjust. You and I both know you don’t need the full English class to do English, so we will have a different schedule. If you can’t get it done in the time allotted, find more time (start early maybe).
- The applied JS projects that we are doing today and Thursday afternoon are graded at 1:55 each day on the big board for credit! Let’s have a plan so when we return from vacation you don’t have a bunch of work stacked up to finish for grading.
- A great way to think about accessible design as part of “normal design”, compared to tacked on after the fact.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Tuesday / Wednesday AM Web Design Exercise: Mad Lib
Continue working on your MadLib. Remember the specifics:
- 10 inputs (the 2 you did with me are fine to use as your first 2)
- The inputs must be bolded (use the <strong> tag)
9:55 Practice Presentations at the Scanner with Goodman
- Jimmy / Victor
- Nolan / Cameron
- Harper / Senghe
- Preston / LaForce
Each group is going to present to Goodman – 5 minutes each. Be ready for questions, I am going to employ Mr. Goodman to be our “client” as a practice run.
At 10:30 you must be in the Engineering classroom (leave at 10:25) and you are pitching to:
- Pre-tech kids
- Engineering kids
- Mr. Dirmair
- Mrs. Wolfe
- Mr. Bohman
Plan to kill it.
10:25 4 Groups leave to present
You will do fine – the teachers are taking assessment notes for me. (One in particular – which one?…..)
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
Mr. Bisson is sick.
We have 20 minutes to do his work.
Get it done, or get it done some other time.
11:20 Let’s go check out the career fair!
- Cawd and Cawd2 are going down at 11:20
- Doors locked – leave your stuff
- Back at 11:45.
- Don’t dip.
- 11:50. 11:50.
- If we can 11:50 Harper said he is buying lunch…
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
All students must have a button on their Web 2.0 Homepages today which allow us to switch between “light” and “dark” layouts.
Change at least 3 design elements per light / dark switch.
When you have this done the time is yours to work quietly, help others, and then get started on tomorrow Mornings 20% project.
For now change everything with “id”‘s, give ID’s do your content so you can change the styles!
Graded today at 1:55 for credit!