Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Hello! The classroom is open to 3pm today when all work from Week 30 is due. Would anyone like a Homework Club bus?
- Today we have an early break, as Mr. Bisson is going to collect you at 10:50 for a presentation from the Governor of Vermont in the Auditorium.
- There is a chance that Mr. Moore and the Cawd2 kids are going to be outside during 7/8 working on Drone filming (and drone flying in general). At 12:45 (after the article) we are going to go outside for 25 minutes or so and check out their work, toss the frisbee, etc. Get some Vitamin D.
9:40 Attendance and Article
In the example files for today you will find a folder called “Wednesday Pass / Fail”. In this folder you are going to find a basic .html and .js file – with errors. They don’t give the intended result, which I will demonstrate on the Big Board.
When you have the desired results, upload to your Week 31 folder and I will check off on the Big Board.
When you are complete the Pass / Fail:
- Work on missing work
- Work on Design Homework 31
- Work on other Cawd projects – like the afternoon project!
I still need to the Fade Microsite Pass / Fails from:
- Jean Marie
10:35 Early Break (15 Minutes)
10:50 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11am sharp for attendance.
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Venture “Outside” to see what Mr. Moore and Friends are doing
Simple as it sounds. I want you to create a rotating image based Gallary on your Homepage. Minimum of 3 images. Make sure all the images are the same size for design consistency – at this point, I don’t care if it is your work or just fun content you are interested in.
I am going to code it with you up front, so if it makes sense already (some of you have this working) then get right to work independently. If you would like to see what I am doing, feel free to follow along with me.
Two options for afternoon extra credit:
- Not only have images change, but have them links which change as well. For example, have 3 adds for 3 brands of cereal, and then the image changes the clickable link changes.
- Button-based gallery with “forward” and “next” buttons.
As always if you want the extra credit, you must work the problem on your own (or at least without me)
Presenting today at 1:55 for the final grade.