Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- Quiz today!
- Is this buff chickens legs made of pasta?
- Cawd Study Group make sure I get your note cards before break!
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Friday Pictionary
We have all done a great job this week, especially with learning some new content about databases, content management systems, filing cabinets, etc. This morning we are going to have a bit of fun and play some Pictionary in a Jets vs. Sharks model.
- All of Ben Buscher’s side of the room with the additions of:
** Ben is the team captain as he is our President.
- All of Bryce Davies’ side of the room with the additions of:
** Emilia is the team captain as she is our vice President.
Cawd House Rules
- No back to back drawers – but your team can have the “better” artists draw over and over if you like.
- Only yell out answers for your own team – if you yell something out for the other team and they hear, they can say it. Watch your volume!
- Winners get an extra 15 minutes of lunch today – can leave the room at 11:55 if they wish.
- Losers are shamed with guilt for at least 40 seconds.
10:25 Cawd Study Guide
Completing / grading your WordPress sites from yesterday. Need to see sites from 6 of you.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Week 32 Quiz
- Silent until noon.
- Stay in your seats.
- When complete move silently into our post quiz sketch.
- Click here.
11:30 Friday Morning Sketching Content: Snarl
DH | 32 is working on the mouth shape. The sketch today will be doing a variation on the theme of the mouth. As always during the 4th quarter if you do your DH before Friday, you are going to have an easier time for the Friday sketch.
Today’s sketch is drawing a human mouth snarling. This will not only expose teeth, but require that you adjust the positioning of the lips to create the type of visual effect we are looking for.
Sign and date and place on the back table by lunch.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Friday Afternoon Google Inspired 20% Project
Topics today at 12:50.