Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Following the Creative Directors lead (storyboard, direction, etc) produce their animation.
Export your final project as “theButtonCroninCronin.mp4” for final grading. This project will go in both partners shared folders for grading.
Some will create two animations, some will create one – all based on schedules.
The Creative Director is in charge of “directing” this project. Creative Directors have final say on designs but need to work collaboratively. It is their team to manage.
Each group will need:
- Intro to story, determination of roles
- art created inanimate files and shared
- animation completed (imagine that). A strong focus on Anticipation and Staging.
- sounds collected
- shots editing in Premiere
- exporting on a daily basis with text showing who did what. Only a single daily for both partners.
Monday / Wednesday B Day Groups (Creative Director is in Bold)
Tuesday / Thursday A Day Groups