Class hours: 9:40 – 2:05
- I am out sick today -please follow the direction of the sub, and use today’s pure production time wisely.
- Quiz tomorrow! Study Group today!
9:40 Attendance and Article (we will read Friday)
9:45 Morning Photoshop Project: Sailor Restoration
Today we are going to work on our first independent Restoration. Scroll click on the image to get the full sized version first.
- Straighten (it may be at a big of an angle)
- Crop (get rid of the existing borders)
- Auto Color / Auto Tone / Auto Contrast -> Using all 3 is a good starting point.
- Restore major cuts, tape, tears, and marks using the Spot Healing Brush and Clone Stamp Tools. Remember that each tool has options at the top of the interface you can adjust as needed.
- Use Adjustments to perfect the restoration. When using your Adjustments remember some of our goals:
- Whites should be white (but not blown out so we lose all definition)
- Black should be black (but don’t make the gray’s black. Gray should be gray)
- Colors adjusted to appear realistic. (Yes, this has no color, but the point stands)
Save as “lastnameSailorComplete.jpg” and “lastnameSailorComplete.psd” and upload to your “week_07” folder on the Web Server.
When complete, move onto the Partner Based Board Game Project.
10:20 Cawd Study Group
10:45 (Break 15 Minutes)
11:00 Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday Morning Partner Exercise: Board Game Project
Today we will continue working on our partner based project based around a Board Game. We will have an hour today, and an hour tomorrow.
Specifics are in the Tuesday Dayplan.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article (we will read Friday)
12:45 Wednesday / Thursday Afternoon Logo Animations: Student Choice
Today we are going to continue our Week 7 focus of Logo Animations, this time with the brand of your choosing.
- Choose your company / pick a logo / You don’t need to tell me as I am not here.
- Storyboard and get checked off before you get to work digitally. At least 1 sheet.
- Model / Texture / Light / Animate. Use the storyboard you created as a guide to recreate the animation as accurately as possible.
- Render final animation.
- Add sounds – add at least 1 sound. Make it logical, not gratuitous.
- Export / Upload / Turn in.
Call your file “lastnameThursdayLogoAnimation.mp4”.