Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Stickers for freelancers.
- Wednesday is already published. Let’s take a look. Regardless of if you are here or not tomorrow, work is still due at 3pm. Make sure you are ready.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Assembly Instructions
- Tee shirts? Yes! Everyone wear them. “Do I have to?” Yes. Mandatory fun.
- Should run 10-11.
- Sit together.
- Quiet in the halls and there.
- Stay off your devices.
- The clock. THE CLOCK. 15 minutes from when we are dismissed we are due back from break. Go right to the cafeteria / snack bar!
11:00? Break (15 Minutes)
15 Minutes from the clock at the top right of the cafeteria.
11:15 Final Day of our Illustrator Mini-Unit
Let’s explore and make something pretty.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Cawd Content
- We are going to use the Public Drive on the Cawd3 server to transfer files.
- User: student
- Password: cawd2017
- Creating text in Premiere over animated content.
- Do this when giving credit do your work for dailies.
- Creating a symbol after the artwork has been created (merging layers)
- Creating a symbol initially when doing artwork (retaining layers)
1:00 Monday through Thursday Afternoon Collaborative Animation: “The Button”
Dailies for this week must be collaborative (and hopefully animated). One partner will be in charge of combining a group’s animated work into a single .mp4 for dailies.
Label with text over the designers work. Only dailies with the (labeled) work of both partners will get credit.