Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- Welcome to Week 30!
- Congrats and kudos go out to the Fade Game Team who presented last weekend at the Champlain Games Festival. Made some great connections, and got a lot of recognition for their work. They were asked a couple times “Which college did you graduate from.” Good stuff.
- Today are our pitches to Ben from Pinbox3000. You get selected, you get applicable extra credit and the chance to see your ideas move into production. If thinking life after high school, you want these production credits for your Portfolio.
- Isaac took the test and brought our grade up – we have the Game Day! Start organizing…Thompson is in charge of the poorly created piece of pottery! How do we want to pivot here?
- I would eat this on a game day.
9:41 Design Homework 30 | Free Sketch
As always over vacation I want you to keep creating. Free sketch, topic up to you, due the Monday we return from vacation.
9:45 Last Looks
Get your Pinbox3000 Presentation as good as it can be!
We are going to do something a little different. I don’t really care if you see each other’s presentations, so while a group presents to Ben, the other groups can continue to work (at almost a silent volume). While it seems weird, it actually is the best use of time (to me – I think). In the end, I really don’t care what YOU think anyway (or what I think). I care about what the client thinks.
Here is the presentation order: (You can trade orders with another group!)
As stated, you can trade orders with another group! You get an agreement from both Creative Directors, you can swap. If you are ready, go first. If you are finishing up, go last.
If we go over time we are going to push break back, but don’t worry, you will get your time today. Likely late break, and if it short (English) I will make it up to you.
We are going to roll and adapt.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 English with Mr. Bisson
- Be back at 11am sharp for attendance.
- Give your attention to Mr. Bisson who is our Cawd English teacher.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
- JS – what can we use it for?
- Form inputs – button
Today we will assign the project which will be graded in class on Wednesday afternoon. Specifics will come from what we create.
We will start by exploring in CodePen.