Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- Inktober is Over. Please make sure to Tweet your drawing assignment.
- Wednesday is Halloween! Have your Costumes ready. We want to take a GIANT class photo at 10:30. There is also the Costume Contest in M116 at 10:30 – 11. Go win some Pastries!
- Community Service Learning Days are this Thursday and Friday. I will be having Roles for the Day for some students to get CS hours. I will need:
- 2 Photographers 9:30 – 11:00
- 2 photographers 11:00 – 12:30
- 2 Photographers 12:30 – 2:00
- Thursday – Thompson and Senghe Front CAWD Table
- Friday – Senghe Front CAWD Table
- Welp… I guess that is the value then.
- Doors locked right after school. I’ll be honest that I am not feeling 100% today. More like a 75%. I’m leaving work at 2:05 for “Sick Time”.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Kripsy Kreme Fundraiser is OVER
- Gotta have our money in, NOW!
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Putting things into corrects folders.
- Naming our documents correctly
- Uploading Videos into the Google shared folders
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Monday – Wednesday Afternoon C1 / C2 Isometric Haunted House
Over the next three afternoons we will be trying out the massively popular project idea of Isometric Rooms. Check out Colton’s amazing first version. Here is some more inspiration to check out as well.
We will be teaming up with CAWD1 students as well as ourselves to make a large scale group project. There will be teams of 4-5 with Creative Directors. We will be taking all these projects and combining them into the photo above.
- Cam L.
Each group will have one Final Render that is handed in by the CD. The grade from the CD will be the grade for the group.
This image above is really close to what we are trying to go for minus a few bits. We want a Haunted House first. Second, we want different rooms. We will be drafting our rooms over in C1 this afternoon. Draft at 12:45.
- Living Room
- Media Room
- Dining Room
How to make a Perfect Isometric Room 3 Ways
Once rooms are decided, we want to see some preliminary production. Ideas, sketches, lists, jobs, textures, more more more. Communication is Key. Please walk back and forth as CDs to make sure your team is on task.
Dailies will be in C1 but through C2 Twitters. Dailies as usual.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.