Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- CAWD1 is in full production mode today and tomorrow. No socializing in CAWD1 for the day. Keep it to Cafe, Hallways, CAWD2.
- As mentioned this week, I will be needing photographers for today. I heard from just a few of you, so I chose those people and others that I feel are inclined with the cameras. Check Times below:
- 2 Photographers 9:45 – 10:45 (Eli and Katie)
- 2 photographers 11:00 – 12:10 (Jimmy and Colton)
- 2 Photographers 12:45 – 2:00 (Victor and Rose)
- Thursday – Thompson (all day) and Senghe (11 – 11:30) Front CAWD Table
- Friday – Senghe Front CAWD Table
9:40 Attendance and No Article
9:45 Google 20% Day as Promised
Today is our Google 20% day as promised for missing Tuesday time. We also have Community Service Learning Days Today and Tomorrow. We will have Google 20% tomorrow Afternoon too.
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that you do!), but I need to see significant progress.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Google 20% Day
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and No Article
12:45 Google 20% Day
We will still be doing Dailies today. Big 20% day. Better be good product.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.