Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- B Day.
- HW Club Bus?
- CSL Days are TOMORROW and Friday. I’ve got Soren, Haley, Sarah, Goodman and Carner as people of interest.
- Thursday 9:45 – 11:15
- Thursday 11:15 – 1
- Thursday 9:45 – 11:15
- I’ve heard a good amount of concern for work due today. Because of power and a strange week, ALL WORK will be due tomorrow at 3pm.
- Lambo Forza controller? WHAT!?
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:30 Portraits / Action photos for Building Trades Residential
Sarah, Goodman, Haley, Carner, Soren? Would you 5 like to walk up to building tech to take photos of students at work?
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Choice Projects
Disney Emoji Contest
Disney put on a emoji contest last year called Disney Emoji – As Told By You partnered with Adobe where you submit your style of emojis for their “As Told by Emojis” stories. We are going to take this contest and do a little pin on it. I want you to make DISNEY HALLOWEEN inspired emojis. Please look below for specific Do’s and Dont’s from the exact competition last year.
Super quick video for help on “How to” make an emoji.
Here is some inspiration below.
Do’s and Dont’s from the contest itself.
- Do protect yours and others’ privacy. Please don’t include any last names or other personal information in your Emoji/Submission.
- Do depict a Disney character’s face in your Emoji. Your Emoji’s face must depict the face of a character from a Disney feature film produced by The Walt Disney Company or its affiliates, including the Walt Disney Animation Studios, Disney Pixar, Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios.
- Do be original. Feel free to put your own spin on the Disney character you are depicting and make sure what you create is original and doesn’t contain other third party materials protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Do express one of the five (5) emotions. Your Emoji must express one of the five (5) following emotions: happiness, fear, sadness, excitement or confusion. Be sure the Title of you Submission includes your Emoji’s name and emotion.
- Do read the terms. Please ensure you read the rest of these Official Rules in full. These “Do’s and Don’ts” are simply a handy reminder of some of the main things to remember when taking part in the Contest.
- Have fun!
- Don’t submit an exact copy of pre-existing Disney artwork. For example, do not submit a copy of an emoji from Disney’s “As Told By Emoji” videos or the Disney Emoji Blitz game.
- Don’t show any brands or logos. Avoid visible/recognizable use of brands (other than Disney-branded items).
- Don’t base your Emoji off of an inanimate object. (e.g., Cinderella’s slipper or the rose from Beauty and the Beast.) Your Emoji must depict a static image of a character from a Disney feature film.
- Don’t include any text in your Emoji.
- Don’t be rude or profane.
- Do not show rude gestures or anything inappropriate.
- Don’t submit an Emoji that is too big or in the wrong format.
- Photoshop or illustrator (equal program)
- 2 Emojis
- 500px / 500px document size
- Less that 5MB
- JPG or PNG
Comedy to Horror
You will be given an entire episode to Brooklyn Nine-Nine. This is a Cop Comedy sitcom that is not meant to be scary in any way. Your task is to create a 30second trailer for this show that would make it seem horrifying.
Example File (Yes the quality of the video is not the hottest. We have to work with what we have.)
- 30 Seconds
- 720p (at least)
- Replaced audio
Halloween Info Site
You will be creating a website that informs people about all the lovely Halloween characters out there. I want to learn about the classics. Wolf, witch, chucky. So on. If you look at the link above, you can see that halloween esthetic is… well rough. So you’re biggest challenge is to make a site look, good.
- Home Page
- 4 Character pages
- Style Page (color pallete, font, patterns, icons, textures, etc.)
When complete, upload corresponding project into corresponding folder or file. Disney Emoji folder. Comedy to Horror MP4. Or Halloween site folder.