Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- B Day.
- CSL Days last week went great. Thank you photographers for getting what you could. Everyone running the event said you were all professional and did a great job.
- Amazing Overwatch Dev presentation
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
- I need you all to organize your photographs. Take all the good ones and place them into corresponding folders (auto, bingo, lunch, jazz, so on).
- We need these by the end of the day. I will be going around during lunch to grab these.
- Please have the Building Residential photos too.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
Robots! Be nice to Mrs. Ligouri. Listen. Go science!
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Walking Animations
This afternoon we are going to look at taking our characters and creating walking animations for them. These walking animations are going to be the basis of how our characters move. Please keep in mind we ARE going to have a 3rd person view for our game so it’s important for these walking animations to look half decent.
Much easier said than done so let’s take a look at a few resources. Below are a couple videos I have found that will help out animating our cycles. It may be easier to practice on the example file first. Just a recommendation.
Because Maya 2017 doesn’t support batch rendering (yet?), I will only ask you to show me your walk cycle in a screen shot. I should be able to see key frames and your character NOT in T pose.
Upload as walkCycle.jpg to your week_11 folder.