Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- EHS Early Release Day. Adjusted Schedule.
- For things to get a little more confusing. The EHS schedule has changed a little bit again. If you are taking an EHS afternoon class on Tuesday, you will go directly to class @ 12:25.
- Friday afternoon “micro gameday”, CAWD has the opportunity to go ice skating after college. Once we arrive back, I will gather my things and head over to the rink. Anyone who wants to join may join. Anyone who wants to stay in CAWD1 may stay.
- Getting a job just because someone sees your work? Pretty cool.
- No please. God, no please. Seriously, this is not what we were asking for….
- Champlain College Interviews:
- 10:00 – Katie Miles
- 10:30 – Judah Avery
- 11:00 – Eli Kline
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Google 20% Day
I am giving you all the entire day for Google 20% for multiple reasons. Few reasons:
- Mrs. Ligouri was going to give you a free period. That was already going to be 2/3rds of the day.
- Champlain Early Decision Interviews are Today.
- Champlain Early Decision is Thursday, the 15th.
- Good time to test Board Games / finish Early Decision Portfolios.
- Starting brand new content before the vacation is hard to continue. (If you are REALLY interested in preparing work for after vacation, we will be getting into character work and character animations to bring into Unity and Unreal.)
- These days have not proved me wrong yet. You all produce amazing work with an entire day. Keep it up.
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Google 20% Day
11:50 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:20 Attendance and Article
12:25 Site Maintenance
12:40 CTE Students leave for 7/8
12:45 Good 20% Day
1:35 EHS Bus Students EOD
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.