Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- A Day.
9:45 CCV Classes Python / Drawing 1
- We will all be extremely respectful to our new professors
- Be timely, don’t come back from any breaks late
- Stay on top of homework
- Worker Traits still apply (I am always watching)
12:45 Lunch (25 Minutes)
1:10 Attendance & Skills USA Pin
Today is the start of our SkillsUSA Pin design.
Deer have always had a very good shot a winning. Lets try to break this trend. Even though deer have done very well in Vermont, we haven’t seen them go far at nationals. The furthest pin is the check mark below. Let’s be unique but really try to define Vermont in a pin.
We will begin by brainstorming as many shapes and ideas you can possibly think of. I will be handing out a sheet of paper with bubbles like the image below. Your job is to fill these bubbles with JUST shapes. You will define the shape with the word above, and give 1 super short sentence to why this represents Vermont. These initial drawings will be our extremely lo-fi sketches.
- Shape defined above
- Super short sentence below
- All bubbles filled out.
- Top 8
- Top 5
- Top Vermont
- Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop (NOT BOTH)
- Some object / shape that represents Vermont
- SkillsUSA (exactly like this)
- Super hipstery
- 8.5 x 11
- Big logo & tiny logo (tiny logo = 1″ x 1″) template