Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- Tomorrow Morning Mr. Cronin and I will be switching rooms to teach different content. Mr. Cronin will be in here with blender to help us along with our “Moba” like game assets. While I will be in C1 to go over Illustrator and Graphics.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Personal Marketing – Business Card Design
Those are empty business cards. We are gonna fill em’ up. Business cards are still the way business dudes and ladies share emails and #‘s. Sad but true. These are super easy tools to get your name out there into design circles.
Download and unzip the example file above. I will go through how we can add beautiful art to those mockups. I’ll show you how to put anything onto these cards. Anything….
Business Card Size = 3.5″ x 2″
- Logo w/ tagline, motto, or business name
- Your Name
- Contact information (Email, ###, fax?…)
- Website (Current or soon to be)
- Social Media (at least 1)
- 3 Mock ups
When complete upload as bc1.png to bc3.png into your week_13 folder.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
11:50 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:20 Attendance and Article
12:25 Site Maintenance / EHS students Leave for 7/8
12:40 CTE Students leave for 7/8
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
1:35 EHS Bus Students EOD
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.