Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Low Poly Asset Creation for “MOBA”
Mr. Cronin will be coming in during this first period to help us further in some Blender techniques. This will kick start our production for assets we will use for our “MOBA” Game. Remember to stay consistent in your art style. Fairy lights may not go well with Pirates…
I will be in CAWD1 going over Illustrator and Starting the SkillsUSA Pin Design process with them.
Today and Tomorrow we will be working on an Low Poly asset pack we create in Blender than bring over into Unity. You can find asset packs in Unreal or Unity Asset stores for free or monies. One way to get side cash.
Materials are going to stick with standard diffuse colors. This will keep consistency while we focus on our models more instead of the textures.
- Rocks – 1 small and 1 large
- Trees – 1 small and 1 large
- Clouds – 1 small and 1 large
- Fence – I would make 2 different ones so they do not all look exactly the same.
- Light Source – Lamp, floating orbs, fireplace?
- Wild Card – What is something you need in your scene?
When complete, create 1 render that showcases your entire Asset Pack. The items do not need to be placed exactly like the picture above, more so just all in one scene.
Upload your render as lowPolyAssets.jpg to your week_13 folder.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Low Poly Asset Creation for “MOBA” Cont.
Continued time to work on your asset pack. We will have all day today and a majority of tomorrow.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:40 Low Poly Asset Creation for “MOBA” Cont.
Continued time to work on your asset pack.We will have all day today and a majority of tomorrow.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.