Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- A Day.
- TODAY @ 11:15 (Carner, Goodman, Sarah, Haley and Soren) You will all be having a meeting with Amie and Rachel from ADL to talk more about their photography project. Let’s be professional, let them know how the job will get done, and execute.
- HW Club Bus?
- A few rules are going to be added or reinforced to worker traits and grades:
- We need to stop with the negative commentary. “I want to die” “Kill me” “Death death death” all brings very negative vibes to the classroom. These comments will become worker traits. This include desktop backgrounds and screen savers.
- We will be doing dailies from now on. At 2:00 every day screen are asleep or off. We will check everyone’s work and be on from there. This can interfere with buses if we are not quick and on time.
- If you are missing any work you will be required to stay after school on Wednesdays.
- If you have a grade below a C+, no headphones.
- Student Council meeting at 11:30-12:30. You will be going once your ADL meeting is over.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Clean Desks
We need to tidy up as we will see a good amount of visitors swinging through today. Student visitor (only in CAWD1) and ADL.
9:55 Design a Food Truck/Stand
For the remainder of the day, continuing to next week, I want to start a group project I think will incorporate a bunch of your skills together to make one really appealing group project.
We are all going to go through the process of designing a food truck/stand from the group up. Food Trucks are becoming increasingly more popular, to the point where some teachers here at CTE are taking on a food truck as a side job/hobby. Mr Bohman worked with Samantha Martelle on his a little during her time at CAWD.
- Carner, Sarah, Eli
- Soren, Haley, Reid
- Witham, Bruce, Conor
- Tenzin, Goodman, Alex
I would like to see three distinctly different parts to this project. Website (one page), Graphics, and Commercial (Maya and After Effects/Premier).
This part should be thought about from the whole group and then taken by one student to take control of. Make sure everyone inputs their ideas.
- Color Palette
- Menu (Paper and Sign)
- Truck graphics
The website should be the place where the customer can find ALL pieces of information about your food truck. There will be a few requirements below and some questions that will guide you towards information you will need.
- Where will your food truck / stand be regularly?
- Does it move?
- What can I order?
- Fast Service?
- Do you got to events?
- Social Media? Contact?
- 1 Page
- Description / About Section
- Social Media (mock, dead links)
You commercial I am giving you all the most creative freedom on. There is really only a few things you must have in your commercial.
- Model of Truck / Stand
- Social Medias
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Design a Food Truck/Stand Cont.
11:15 ADL Photography Project
Albert D. Lawton School will be coming to meet with us. They are coming to us for a photography project to take 250+ portraits for a diversity project. The volunteers are below:
Let’s talk about the equipment we have to offer (cameras, tripods, lighting kits). How we can get the project done (set up, test shot, photoshoot, post production). And how we will work with the families to make this a smooth project.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 Design a Food Truck/Stand Cont.
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go.