Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- B Day.
- Thursday @ 11:15 (Carner, Goodman, Sarah, Haley and Sorin) You will all be having a meeting with Amie and Rachel from ADL to talk more about their photography project. Let’s be professional, let them know how the job will get done, and execute.
- It looks like we may be having our Dealer.com visits next week and our “other” visits in January.
- FAFSA help with Ms. Emmy in the conference room.
- HW Club Bus?
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Mrs. Papp forms
Mrs. Papp will be coming in for a short time to talk about paper work for our Dealer.com trip next week. We are talking about who is going when this morning.
10:15 Design a Food Truck/Stand
For the remainder of the day, continuing to next week, I want to start a group project I think will incorporate a bunch of your skills together to make one really appealing group project.
We are all going to go through the process of designing a food truck/stand from the group up. Food Trucks are becoming increasingly more popular, to the point where some teachers here at CTE are taking on a food truck as a side job/hobby. Mr Bohman worked with Samantha Martelle on his a little during her time at CAWD.
- Carner, Sarah, Eli
- Soren, Haley, Reid
- Witham, Bruce, Conor
- Tenzin, Goodman, Alex
I would like to see three distinctly different parts to this project. Website (one page), Graphics, and Commercial (Maya and After Effects/Premier).
This part should be thought about from the whole group and then taken by one student to take control of. Make sure everyone inputs their ideas.
- Color Palette
- Menu (Paper and Sign)
- Truck graphics
The website should be the place where the customer can find ALL pieces of information about your food truck. There will be a few requirements below and some questions that will guide you towards information you will need.
- Where will your food truck / stand be regularly?
- Does it move?
- What can I order?
- Fast Service?
- Do you got to events?
- Social Media? Contact?
- 1 Page
- Description / About Section
- Social Media (mock, dead links)
You commercial I am giving you all the most creative freedom on. There is really only a few things you must have in your commercial.
- Model of Truck / Stand
- Social Medias