Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- A Day
- We have a Good and Bad news for our Dealer.com shadows. Bad news first, we are not able to have all 19 students visit over the 3 days THIS ROUND. Got a very respectful email from Kyle explaining and working around the issue. Good news second, we will have more shadows than any years past, with more shadows later (with and without Dealer.com) this year to make sure everyone gets multiple shadows.
- Tuesday Dec. 11th:
- Shelby – Harper
- Kyle – Nolan / Rose
- Eric – CJ / Victor
- Wednesday Dec 12th:
- Shelby – Cam L. / Senghe
- Quinn – Tristen / Nate
- Thursday Dec 13th:
- Shelby – Haven
- Devin – Eric T.
- Kyle – Eli
- Tim – Katie
- Tuesday Dec. 11th:
- This week is going to be a fairly Fluid week. We have Shadows and the main focus of Pin Design. Second focus is a goal you set for yourself. This is a test for after vacation. We will be transitioning into a lot of student lead time with SkillsUSA, Midterms, Portfolio Building and more comes our way. You will have the following time for student lead time this week:
- Monday – Site Maintenance (Goal by end of SM)
- Tuesday – 9:45 – 10:45 AND Google 20%
- Wednesday – 10:45 – Lunch AND 12:45 – EOD
- Thursday – 9:45 – 10:45 (First Draft Pin Presentations)
- Friday – Google 20%
- Smash is here and ready to play! How many years of smash can we have this gameday??
- Lucy’s House for the Prevention of Homeless Pets – If we win, we get free ice cream. Bring in Pet Food!
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Site Maintenance
- Putting things into corrects folders.
- Naming our documents correctly
- Uploading Videos into the Google shared folders
- Check the “What is Due“.
- Time for college HW?
- All other classes caught up?
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:40 SkillsUSA Pin Design
Deer have always had a very good shot a winning. Lets try to break this trend. Even though deer do well in Vermont, we haven’t seen them go far at nationals. The furthest pin is the check mark below. Let’s be unique but really try to define Vermont in a pin.
I would like us to get our sketches out of the way and start our pins from there. I would like to see 3 HIGH Fidelity sketches. Once you have those three, you may move on to Illustrator or Photoshop.
- 3 High Fidelity
- Color Notes
- Font Notes
- Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop (NOT BOTH)
- Some object / shape that represents Vermont
- SkillsUSA (exactly like this)
- Super hipstery
- 8.5 x 11
- Big logo (7″ x 7″) & tiny logo (1″ x 1″) template
Today’s Dailies should be your pin design ideas. It may be your sketches or the start to your first pin. We would like to see where you are heading for some early feedback.
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.