Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- Schedule for students this week. The Bus will pick you up @ 9:35 in front of EHS. Where we go for CCV.
- Tuesday Dec. 11th:
- Shelby – Harper
- Kyle – Nolan / Rose
- 8:48am – I just got an email saying Eric is Sick. We will have to re-schedule for tomorrow or Thursday. Eric – CJ / Victor
- Wednesday Dec 12th:
- Shelby – Cam L. / Nate
- Quinn – Tristen
- Thursday Dec 13th:
- Shelby – Haven / Senghe
- Devin – Eric T.
- Kyle – Eli
- Tim – Katie
- Tuesday Dec. 11th:
- Lucy’s House for the Prevention of Homeless Pets – If we win, we get free ice cream. Bring in Pet Food!
- The BUFF Kangaroo, has passed away…
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 Student Lead Production
This morning is time for you to attack your goal. I have checked out the goals on Twitter, let’s stick to them.
This is a good time to work on:
- College HW / Final
- SkillsUSA Game
- SkillsUSA Pin
- Work to Fill Portfolio
- Building Infrastructure for future business….
Progress is on an individual basis. Keep track of your own progress in a project or a skill with something like Trello.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 Science w/ Mrs. Ligouri
11:50 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:20 Attendance and Article
12:25 Site Maintenance / EHS students Leave for 7/8
12:40 CTE Students leave for 7/8
12:45 Google 20%
I am giving you all TWO AFTERNOONS this year for google 20%. I did this for two big key reasons:
- Ability to continue projects more seamlessly from week to week.
- Allow every student (who doesn’t leave on both afternoons) to get a google 20% each week.
I truly do feel we make our best work when our creativity can flourish. Set yourself a reasonable SCOPE for a project and go from there.
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:00 every Tuesday & Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week (I highly encourage that your do!), but I need to see significant progress.
1:35 EHS Bus Students EOD
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.