Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- A Day.
- Spirit Week! Today is Celebrate Us Day. Haley will be the “yay” or “nay” to see if you are dressed appropriately this week. Check the “Spirit Week” sheet on our doors for following days themes. Tomorrow is Celebrate Us Day.
- CAWD Food drive will be part of CAWD 2’s requirements for Game Day. (WE HAVE 15 RIGHT NOW – Still need 25 pieces) As a class, let’s shoot for 40 pieces of food. Let’s also mainly focus on pet food. Coordinate how we can get all the food. Haley again is our point person for getting things together.
- Game Day is Tomorrow. As an individual and as a class, we must:
- CAWD Food Drive 40 pieces
- All work handed in for CAWD
- All work handed in for other classes
- SkillsUSA Pins are due January 4th. Two Days after we get back from break. We will work on these a majority this week, then finish when we come back.
- This week will look a bit like this:
- Star Wars Movie
- Google 20%
- Game Day (???)
- Skating on Friday afternoon? I will coordinate. If we want to actually go.
12:?? Lunch (25 Minutes)
12:?? Attendance & Google 20%
Self-directed time for a topic of choice. It can be anything CAWD related. Go out, find a couple tutorials, maybe some inspiration for a specific piece of art, or learn a new skill altogether. Rough topics below to maybe help you out:
I’ll be going around at 1:15 every Friday to gather your topics. You can always continue your projects from week to week, but I need to see significant progress.
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go. Check Dailies