Class hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
- A Day.
- Spirit Week! Today is Decade Day. Haley will be the “yay” or “nay” to see if you are dressed appropriately this week. Check the “Spirit Week” sheet on our doors for following days themes. Tomorrow is Ugly Sweater Day.
- CAWD Food drive will be part of CAWD 2’s requirements for Game Day. (WE HAVE 15 ALREADY) As a class, let’s shoot for 40 pieces of food. Let’s also mainly focus on pet food. Coordinate how we can get all the food. Haley again is our point person for getting things together.
- Star Wars on Thursday. You must be here a few minutes before 9:40 or the bus will leave without you. And if you have already seen the movie, DO NOT ruin it for everyone else. Don’t be that guy.
- Game Day is on Friday. As an individual and as a class, we must:
- CAWD Food Drive 40 pieces
- All work handed in for CAWD
- All work handed in for other classes
- SkillsUSA Pins are due January 4th. Two Days after we get back from break. We will work on these a majority this week, then finish when we come back.
- This week will look a bit like this:
- SkillsUSA Pin
- SkillsUSA Pin
- 1 Visitor (1:30 afternoon)
- Food Truck
- 2 Visitors (1:30 afternoon)
- Star Wars
- Google 20%
- Game Day (???)
- Skating on Friday afternoon? I will coordinate. If we want to actually go.
- I have a re-scheduled meeting this morning from 9:00-9:30. Doors will be locked a little longer this morning.
9:40 Attendance and Article
9:45 SkillsUSA Pin
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
Robots! Be nice to Mrs. Ligouri. Listen. Go science!
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance and Article
12:45 SkillsUSA Pin
Deer have always had a very good shot a winning. Lets try to break this trend. Even though deer have done very well in Vermont, we haven’t seen them go far at nationals. The furthest pin is the check mark below. Let’s be unique but really try to define Vermont in a pin.
FINAL PINS are due on January 4th. That is 2 days after we get back from break. We are going to get a bulk of our pins done this week, and they are 100% due after we come back on Wednesday January 3rd.
(If you have not done this yet- You must) I would like us to get our sketches out of the way and start our pins from there. Using your inspiration from the bubbles or from something completely new, I need to see 1 Low fidelity sketch and 1 High fidelity sketch. Once you show me these you can start on your pin directly.
- 1 Low Fidelity
- 1 High Fidelity
- Top 8
- Top 5
- Top Vermont
- Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop (NOT BOTH)
- Some object / shape that represents Vermont
- SkillsUSA (exactly like this)
- Super hipstery
- 8.5 x 11
- Big logo & tiny logo (tiny logo = 1″ x 1″) template
When complete, upload as finalPin.jpg to your week_16 folder.
TODAY’S DAILY should only be SkillsUSA Pins.
Computers off or asleep. Check work and go. Check Dailies