Class Hours: 9:40am – 2:05pm
Classroom Available: 9:20 – 2:35 (Except Tuesdays @ 2:05 – Staff Meetings)
- B Day
- Thursday we get to go see Spider Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Bus will leave @9:40. Don’t Be Late! Know what you want for concessions. Be respectful and watch a movie during school. Awwww yeaaaa….
- Friday is Game Day – Right now I have $20 from Rose. Let’s pitch in so it all feels fair.
- SkillsUSA Pin Design – DUE TOMORROW!!!
- Lucy’s House for the Prevention of Homeless Pets – If we win, we get free ice cream. Bring in Pet Food! The drive ends this week!
9:45 Mr. Cronin Blender / Unreal
Mr. Cronin will be coming in again this morning to continue Blender / Unreal work.
10:45 Break (15 Minutes)
11:00 DIM Presentations
During this time we will be having our Digital Image Manipulation presentations. Focus on what you did for the project, and practice comfort in talking about your work.
Check out some of these presentation tips.
12:10 Lunch (30 Minutes)
12:40 Attendance & SkillsUSA Pin Design
Present our DRAFT #2 of our Pins. Finals Due Thursday, Dec. 20th 3pm.
Deer have always had a very good shot a winning. Lets try to break this trend. Even though deer do well in Vermont, we haven’t seen them go far at nationals. The furthest pin is the check mark below. Let’s be unique but really try to define Vermont in a pin.
We will be presenting our Pins @ 11:45. Please tweet your pin in FIRST DRAFT form.
- Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop (NOT BOTH)
- Some object / shape that represents Vermont
- SkillsUSA (exactly like this)
- Super hipstery
- 8.5 x 11
- Big logo (7″ x 7″) & tiny logo (1″ x 1″) template
- 1:55 computers are asleep.
- I’ll open up all the Twitter accounts
- TWO things you were able to get done in your day.
- ONE thing you were unable to get done, but will get to soon.